M.K.Suri & Co | Immigration Practitioners









Any UK employer wishing to sponsor a non-EEA national for employment must now rely on the Government Sponsorship Register by having applied for a Sponsorship Licence.


Once a company has obtained its Sponsorship Licence, a certificate of sponsorship can then be assigned to that migrant.


To get a sponsorship licence you must:


1.Prove to the Home Office that you are a genuine company operating and trading lawfully in the UK

2.Meet their suitability criteria

3.Give them no reason to believe that you represent a threat to immigration control

4.Agree to comply with the duties of sponsorship


M.K.Suri & Co can assist you in obtaining a Sponsorship license and provide you with ongoing support in an ever-changing climate.

Our approach will depend on the size and nature of your organisation, and the categories you are looking to register under.

We will make recommendations based on best practice and our own experience of working with similar types of organisations – and of course all our work will be carried out in the strictest confidence.


Whether you’re making an initial sponsor licence application, extension/renewal or require our consultancy services please contact us on Info@mksuri.co.uk.



Do you need an urgent assistance?